Ok, so I am sure there are lots of things your team wants for Christmas, but here’s one thing that I guarantee will help get you the results you want in 2020!
So…what is it?
Feedback! Yes, go get some real and raw feedback from your team!
Ask them questions like…
– What was the most productive project we completed this year?
– How could we work more effectively and efficiently as a team?
– What departments could we work better with?
– What was our biggest win of the year?
– What will trip us up in 2020 if we don’t fix it?
– How could we improve team morale & motivation?
You get the idea. The key is to keep them short and sweet!
Next! Be sure you actually do something with that feedback.
Within the next 3 months your team needs to see you building on it, responding to it and/or implementing it forward.
Otherwise, that great feedback session just went down the tube and in fact did more harm than good!
I believe in you this Christmas to get some quality feedback. 😉
SIGN UP FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
Enter your email below and I will reach out to you to set up a time for a free consultation phone call.